Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Scams and Rumors...

Alright, so the one and only interview I've gotten so far was for what seemed to be a sweet marketing job. Paying way more than I could get anywhere else and with extremely flexible hours and really close to home. But if it seems to good to be true, it probably is. I decided to google the company to see what they were all about, and what did I find? That they are scammers. So my interview is at 5, which is 3 hours away, and me being too scared to call and "reject" them or say no, I tried emailing them saying I've found a job somewhere else and wouldn't be able to make the interview. But the email address they gave me is an automated email, so I can't actually send anything to it. So I don't know, but I am not going under any circumstances, because I know I'll get in there, and they'll make it sound so amazing and I'll dig myself into a hole haha.
But, on the up side, a lot more places seem to be hiring now. So I've applied to quite a few more. I called one today to follow up, but she said to call back in a couple days 'cause they are just going through everything now. I hope I get it sooo bad.

Anyways enough about work. Have you ever had someone lie about you and spread very untrue rumors? Yeah, sure in high school probably. But we aren't in high school anymore, so it's kind of ridiculous. Especially when the rumors are untrue, and are things that could actually do some damage to my life. It shouldn't even bother me, because the person that the rumor will affect doesn't care, or believe them, but it's still so annoying. I get so frustrated when people believe something about me that is such a blatant lie. I guess this shows how great I'd be if I was famous in hollywood haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment