Monday, August 30, 2010

Agents, Weddings, and Jobs

So I actually have some news to write about this time!
1) I had two interviews, I did get the first job, but I decided not to take it, because the wage and distance just wasn't worth it.
2) I have an amazing interview on Tuesday, it pays more than I'll be able to find anywhere else, but the kicker is that it is an hour bus ride, with two transfers to get there, and 12 hour shifts. The 12 hour shifts don't concern me as much as getting there because I'm really good with busing. I don't understand how people just know where to get off!
3) I now have an agent! I signed with Alliance Artist Management, so now I can actually get out there, get some experience and make a little extra cash on the side! I'm really excited about that one.

So it's been a good week so far. I'll probably just be an extra and that kind of stuff, but it'll be really fun to get to be on a set and see how everything works.

Also, my best friend got engaged recently and asked me to be her maid of honour! I am so thrilled for her and for when the wedding comes. I've never got to be part of a wedding party before so it's going to be really exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment