Thursday, August 19, 2010

Interview!

So I was in a job slump for awhile, but yesterday, I got two calls for interviews, and I had one in my voicemail today!
So I went on the first interview at 9am this morning. It was for a hostessing job. I feel like it went well, but he did most of the talking, so I hope I wasn't supposed to be butting in... But I'll find out about that on Tuesday. It's only part time too, so I could get a second part time job to balance it out.
The second job interview I have is next Tuesday. It's to be one of those people that stand on the street and ask for donations, or people to sign up for World Vision, or another non profit charity. I think it'd be pretty cool, to be outside all day, and campaign for a good cause.
And the third job is to be a cashier. Pretty boring, I know. But it is the closest one to home, and from the looks of it, it might pay more as well. But I haven't even set up the interview for this one yet so we'll see.
But things definently seem to be looking up in that aspect atleast. Plus, I got up at 7:20 today. That's about 4 or 5 hours earlier than normal haha. And it feels good. I feel like I actually have an entire day now and I can go do things and be productive.

Hope your week is going awesome too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment