Monday, August 16, 2010

Family...

Just got home last night around 2am from another weekend away. It was good though. I got to see my sisters who I haven't seen in awhile, and my nieces. We went to the fringe. I hadn't been since I was little, and it was alright. It would have been better if I was dressed for the weather, but stupid me only packed jeans and two black tshirts. So I was sweating haha. And then we went back to my sisters house and had a bbq.

We also went to Sally Beauty. My sister got me a gift card for there for my birthday a couple months ago, so I bought a triple barrel curling iron, and a back combing brush. It was fun. My sisters each got hair extensions, and  managed to get one little piece in my oldest sisters hair, but took it out when they realized they weren't quite sure how to get them in. It made me really miss my family though.

I'm only living in Calgary for a few more months, but still. I think my dad is wanting me to move back sooner, because I've decided when I move back I'm going to move back in with him to save money for school, although the fact that I still haven't found a job is enough to make me worry. Hopefully it'll just all work out though.

No acting news to speak of yet, but maybe one day I'll actually have something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment