Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Spray Tan?!

Alright so my mom is currently getting a spray tan, and I'm up next. eek!
If I come out looking like one of those orange guidettes, that is going to suck! But hay, if she's willing to pay and she wants me to get it done, then why not? I just pray I am not orange, especially if I'm going to have an interview when I get back home. Whats the reason for my mom wanting a spray tan? Well, Bon Jovi of course...
We are seeing them tomorrow, for the third time, and she insists on looking her absolute best, just in case, Jon sees her. How ridiculous. She is getting her hair and makeup done for the show, not to mention trying to find the BEST outfit to wear. I, on the other hand, will be wearing a tshirt and jeans. But oh well, if this is what she wants to do then who am I to stop her.
Although I am a little worried about the attire I have to wear for the spray tan. It's this little g-string, that is "one size fits all" and stickers to cover my other parts. It's going to be mortifying. But whatever, atleast it's something I can check off the list of things I've done in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment