Monday, July 5, 2010

film school...

Okay sooo I have been accepted to Film School, which is pretty exciting...except that I don't start for another year. So that's kind of lame, but oh well.
I finished my six week acting class already. The classes were once a week, and then to have a rehearsal with your "scene partner" during some other time of the week. It was fun, I learned a lot, but am still, unfortunately, extremely shy. And frankly, being shy just doesn't work when you want to be an actress.

So I need to get myself prepared for school so I don't go completely unnoticed the whole time. I want it to be the best experience of my life, and I definently do not want my shyness holding me back from it. Oh, and I forgot to mention, when I go to school, one of the classes is singing. I am a horrible singer. So I was thinking maybe voice lessons this summer to get my confidence up. Maybe I'll take another acting class or something too.

I have a meeting with an agency tomorrow, just to be an extra and stuff, make a little money on the side and gain some experience. So hopefully that goes well. And hopefully it's not a scam. But I suppose I'll figure it out if they start asking for $5000 to make me a star haha.

I'll write about how it goes tomorrow.

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment