Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So here I am...

I made it, and for a bus ride that was only 3 hours and 55 minutes, it felt like the longest drive ever! Mostly because we didn't stop anywhere to stretch or do anything. Lame.

I got an email from my film school the other day talking about housing and making the move as easy as possible. It's really exciting, but terrifying at the same time. They have a payment plan on there, marking which dates things NEED to be paid by. But it still gives me about a year, so that's good. Still no job though. We got voicemail on our house phone though before I left so if anywhere calls I hopefully still have a shot at getting the job.

Also, there are so many auditions for live theater in my area, but they all ask for head shots. And if you didn't know, head shots are expensive. This acting thing has turned out to be ridiculously expensive. But oh well, I'll find a way. I'm following my dreams, and that's what matters.

I've also been listening to these ipod touch apps for quitting smoking. I'm not really sure that they're helping. I wish I could just stop and be done with it. It was soo easy for me before. sigh sigh sigh.

I just have to try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment