Monday, July 12, 2010

Goals...

Okay so my top three goals right now are:

1. Get in shape
2. Quit smoking
3. Save $28000 in a year somehow

and honestly, right now I have more faith that I'll get $28000 then I do for the other two. How sad is that?

Had a reallllyyy bad day yesterday. drama drama drama, torn between being a good person and being responsible. But hopefully it's working out now. I gave in and if doing that costs me getting a job or anything else I'm gonna be pissed. But a promise is a promise. I'm losing a week because of it. Which is something I really cannot afford to do right now, but she'd never see that. I just have to suck it up and go with it. Maybe it'll bring me good karma or something haha, and not to mention, hopefully, change her life for the better. And in the end, that's all I want.

Haven't saved anymore money yet. But as soon as I get a job I will.





No comments:

Post a Comment