Monday, November 1, 2010

Been working a lot lately! My pay checks are still small, but at least I have money coming in. I'm really considering pushing my start date for film school back a little bit to save more money, but we'll see where I'm at when I move in with my dad. Right now I'm pretty much flat broke, and owing my boyfriend around 2000 dollars for rent and groceries and stuff. And with my paychecks, I will still be paying him back when I move out. Which means, I can't really start saving until it gets too close to September.
I would hate to have to push back my date though. I just feel like time is fleeting, and I don't want to keep putting it off. I want to be young. I know I will be still, but every time I read actor's biographies and stuff, they all had some sort of a start by the time they were in high school. I feel like I'm going to be too late.
I want to take more classes while I'm here as well, but I just can't afford it. My agency won't even let me go on acting auditions because I haven't taken the class to properly audition. It's really frustrating.
But oh well. Things will work out, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment