Thursday, October 14, 2010

School!

Alright, so disregard my last post. I figured out it is A LOT harder to get the visa I would need to work in the states then I thought. So I am definently still going to school, and then have to make some sort of name for myself in Canada before I can go to California. Which is fine, it'll be a good experience and I'll learn a lot. But this means that I have to still come up with 28,000 dollars.

I got a job though! London Drugs haha. It's all good though, I went in there hoping for any kind of job, cashier most likely, and they want me to be customer service, so that's a little bit of a higher wage, and it'll let me get a better job when I move back in with my dad in December. So right now my shifts are split into cashiering, and then stocking until I get trained up enough to be customer service.

My savings are at just over a hundred, sad I know, and on top of it, I owe my boyfriend almost two grand for rent and groceries. But at least it's just money to him and not the bank or something. I just need to save everything I can, and if it comes down to it, I can push my start date back for school a bit. I would really prefer not to though, so I'm going to work really hard.

Hope all is well in your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment